Newbie - Tampa Neighborhoods & Expected CoC Return?

Newbie - Tampa Neighborhoods & Expected CoC Return?

Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 2 votes

First time investor here, so any thoughts are appreciated. I'm looking at Tampa since I have some trusted feet on the street there, and building a team of pros as well. Anyone have rentals in that area with insight into the best neighborhoods? Also, for anyone there now, what are you seeing for a cash on cash return either for a single family or a duplex? Thanks!

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 78 posts · 66 votes
    5y

    Hey Brian I'm not in the Florida area, however, CoC return will really depend on the specific sub-market within a city. The lower class of rental properties you go the higher your Cash Flow will be initially but you will also face more risk. Good Luck in your journey!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.