Trying to get my first property but can't seem to get it going

Trying to get my first property but can't seem to get it going

Real Estate Broker · Woodland Hills, CA · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 13 votes

Hello members

I am a commercial broker in CA. I do retail leasing on the tenant side. I want to get into my own investment properties. I just can't seem to get the first step going. I think I am in my own way. Anyone have tips on how to start or at lease where to start and get things moving? Feedback is appreciated. 

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cameron TopePro Member
    Property Manager · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hey Mike,

    You're in a great place for information and to network!

    The more specific you get about what type of investment properties you want, the better the community can help. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.