Loan Morgage Originator or Real Estate License

Loan Morgage Originator or Real Estate License

Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone, I am relatively new to BiggerPockets but had a few questions. I wanted to get my license either in Real Estate or Mortgage Loan Originator, but have been stuck between the two. I am interested in both but I am working full-time, my savings isn't much but looking to grow it eventually and I also have a kid on the way! What would be the best route to take in becoming financially stable and something that doesn't take long to achieve?

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    You may want to consider going with the loan originator job. W2 income and a steady paycheck while expecting/having a child will keep your mind at ease. You can easily go months without getting paid as a new agent. Don't introduce that stress in your life if your not all about the relentless hustle a new agent needs to have to get their business started.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.