If You Could Give One Piece of Advice...

If You Could Give One Piece of Advice...

Dallas Fort-Worth · Member since 2019 · 64 posts · 33 votes

Howdy BP Community,

I'm not terribly new. I've been actively seeking investments and learning about REI over the past three years. I have one deal under my belt and really see myself growing into more regular deals in 2021.

I'd like to see what the community has to offer to myself and investors that are just starting out.  What is one piece of advice you'd give to a budding real estate investor?

Thank you for your generosity in advance.

Best regards,

Kevin

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon RushPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Portland, CT · Member since 2019 · 761 posts · 849 votes
    5y

    Hey Kevin,

    My advice would be to constantly surround yourself with like minded individuals and those doing better than you in REI. You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with, so if those five people are your mom, sister, friend from work, your dog and your spouse, you will most likely be a combination of them all.

    Good luck my friend!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.