I'm new to bigger pockets and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm new to bigger pockets and wanted to introduce myself.

Lame County Oregon · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone. My names Todd. I live in Lane County Oregon. I've been interested in real estate investing for a few years now. I currently work in the Recreational Marijuana industry full time and work part time for a general contractor. I've helped the general contactor flip 3 houses doing some construction for him. I just bought my first home in August 2019 with my girlfriend and I would like to purchase my first rental property in the next year. I figured BP along with some books I've been reading is a good place to start while I save up a little more capital before diving in to invest. I don't have any questions for now but I'm sure I will in the near future. I basically just wanted to hop on say hi.

1Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Victor SteffenBusiness Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 352 posts · 374 votes
    5y

    Hey Todd, welcome to BP! tons of resources here. Good to hear you've already been around the real estate game. I'm sure you'll close on the next deal soon. Cheers!

  • Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 140 votes
    5y

    @Todd MacDonald

    Welcome! I’m up in the Columbia Gorge and know your area well. You’re in the right place on BP and in a great market down there. Best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.