Asking for an opinion about Rochester and Jamestown NY

Asking for an opinion about Rochester and Jamestown NY

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

hi all bigger pockets Wisdom of the crowd

i'm searching for a multifamily investment in a small-mid size town and came across some interesting offers in Rochester and Jamestown NY. i would like to get your comments about these towns and what do you think the next 3-5 years prediction for investment there ?

thanks

eyal 

0Reply
22 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hi Eyal - if you don't mind, could you provide a bit more details on the offers?

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    5y

    @Eyal Boneh  I invest and live in Rochester--feel free to reach out

  • New to Real Estate · 14701 · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Do you have a management company lined up already (or a team). Good property management is key here! Happy to answer any specifics or connect you here.

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    I‘ve been buying in Rochester in recent months, lots of gentrification going on around the city. 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 531 posts · 310 votes
    5y

    @Eyal Boneh What location research have you done yourself? It's important to get experienced people's opinions, but doing the research yourself will really highlight the truth. Find out the data for these areas.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    hi and thanks for all answers. I have few properties in Indianapolis, Huston and Cleveland and all by being part of an LLC with other investors. now I would like to go on my own and searching for my first private investment. I'm not a US citizen but used (prior to covid 19) to travel very often to the us for business and among the beautiful places I've been to, something in Rochester and Jamestown captured my eyes and attention. hens @Antonio Cucciniello since my last visit I have searched both places by all means (mainly by FRED, and other government official sites but I would like to hear the local investors opinion and willing to learn from any of you.  @Jessica Smith - sure you're absolutely right and for sure I will need reliable property management and probably also a contractor. please do help on this if you may. 

    @Michael S. - I'll also be very happy to learn from you.

    thanks and keep safe

    eyal

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.