Tips for buying and holding in fortworth, Texas?

Tips for buying and holding in fortworth, Texas?

Inland empire 路 Member since 2020 路 26 posts 路 9 votes

Hello everyone, I would love to hear some advice, tips, and tricks and hopefully network with people familiar with the fortworth area of texas! I currently live in Southern California but a real estate agent I know just moved there and I think that gives me a great chance to have boots on the ground in the area! Only thing is they are new to the area and I鈥檝e never been there sadly 馃様. But I鈥檓 interested in investing in texas!

Any help is appreciated thank you in advance!

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 路 34 posts 路 12 votes
    5y

    Hey Devon! I am a real estate agent in Dallas, TX not to far from Fort Worth! I also invest too with 3 properties in Milwaukee, WI and 1 property in Grand Prairie, TX. Always love meeting new people and talking real estate! If you or your friend have any questions about the city and or just looking to meet new people feel free to give me a shout!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.