Looking for Brokerage to join in South Florida

Looking for Brokerage to join in South Florida

New to Real Estate · North Miami, FL · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hi,

After reading many books and listening to bigger pockets podcast as an aspiring new investor, I have got my Real Estate associate license for Florida.

I am currently located in North Miami and looking for a brokerage to join with low or no monthly fees to get access to the training and MLS.

I would appreciate it if anyone could give me a recommendation!

Thank you.

1Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Epic capital realty, feel free to reach out to me. we are a one stop shop primarily focused on investment properties and short sales

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.