CLUBHOUSE?!! What is the hype all about?!!!

CLUBHOUSE?!! What is the hype all about?!!!

Multifamily Syndicator · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

So, many people have been raving about this new social media platform called Clubhouse. The whole idea is that one can utilize this platform to raise equity for real estate deals. 

I did some research by signing up for the app and it appears to be an ecosystem with a bunch of what I could only describe as radio channels and multiple people talking a lot and sometimes over each other. 

My question: are you on Clubhouse? Or used it yet?

Others meant even say what is a clubhouse?!?! lol

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
5y

I just joined Clubhouse last week and I’ve been enjoying listening to many people talk at high levels about real estate and business. I’m planning on listening for another week or two and then starting my own room where people can learn about lease options, real estate partnerships, rentals, small multi-family, etc.

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Clermont, FL · Member since 2020 · 168 posts · 87 votes
    5y

    @Ola DantisIt's definitely a great resource. You get to listen to real world stories from all types of people. You can even jump on stage and ask more experienced individuals for advice, suggestions or to help narrow your path.

  • Multifamily Syndicator · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jonathan Chan:

    @Ola DantisIt's definitely a great resource. You get to listen to real world stories from all types of people. You can even jump on stage and ask more experienced individuals for advice, suggestions or to help narrow your path. 

     Especially in the pandemic, it has been a fantastic way to connect with so many people around the world!

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    I just joined Clubhouse last week and I’ve been enjoying listening to many people talk at high levels about real estate and business. I’m planning on listening for another week or two and then starting my own room where people can learn about lease options, real estate partnerships, rentals, small multi-family, etc.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Sadly I am an Android user and have not gotten to experience this. Definitely cool that it is able to spread conversations and knowledge!

  • Lender · Clermont, FL · Member since 2020 · 168 posts · 87 votes
    5y

    @Ola Dantis

    Great conversation in Nelson's room last night. Wish I could have stayed to hear all of the strategies given to Oma. Clubhouse is a game changer. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.