New Investor from San Francisco Closed on First OOS Property!

8 Replies

Hi all,

My name is Andy and I'm a new real estate investor based in San Francisco, California. I just closed on my first out-of-state property yesterday and I'm already looking to get into my next deal (even with very low capital but that won't stop me). Feel free to connect with me and I'll answer any questions you may have (whether you have tons of experience or if you're just starting out and need a kick).

I'm extremely motivated and this train isn't going to stop.

Originally posted by @Brandon Goldsmith :

Congrats on the deal! What area of Columbus did you decide to buy in? @Andy Pham

Thank you Brandon. I was looking in B-/C neighborhoods and my agent brought me a deal in North Linden that looked good. I purchased it because it wasn't too close to Cleveland and it's also near an elementary school which is a plus. 

@Andy Pham That feeling when you first get the keys and/or rent check for that first property!!! Love it. Use this to push yourself to start getting creative! This is exactly how I felt when I bought my first one!

Originally posted by @Antonio Cucciniello :

@Andy Pham That feeling when you first get the keys and/or rent check for that first property!!! Love it. Use this to push yourself to start getting creative! This is exactly how I felt when I bought my first one!

Yes that's a feeling I'm looking forward to. I've heard many people say this. Thanks for the reminder, Antonio.