CPA/RE Lawyer Recommendations in Charleston, SC

CPA/RE Lawyer Recommendations in Charleston, SC

Miami, FL · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hey guys, so I’m currently in the process of saving money to buy my first Real Estate Property in Charleston, SC. I’m trying to put a team together to be able to help me throughout my journey.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good Real Estate Lawyer and/or CPA with real estate experience in Charleston, SC?

1Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Accountant · Summerville, SC · Member since 2020 · 57 posts · 67 votes
5y

@Eduardo Conde

I always use Weeks & Irvine LLC for my closings. They also come highly recommended by my REA. I just started working with Steve Nettles at Tax Pros Plus for my CPA. Good luck on your next investment!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Summerville, SC · Member since 2020 · 57 posts · 67 votes
    5y

    @Eduardo Conde

    I always use Weeks & Irvine LLC for my closings. They also come highly recommended by my REA. I just started working with Steve Nettles at Tax Pros Plus for my CPA. Good luck on your next investment!

  • New to Real Estate · Charleston, SC · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Eduardo Conde Hey Eduardo! I am a third year law student residing in Charleston. I would suggest Jensen and Farrell as your real estate attorney. (843) 762 - 0980.

  • Rental Property Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Eduardo Conde I have done over 60 transactions with Lafond Law in West Ashley and love them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.