Property managers in Jacksonville, NC and surrounding area

Property managers in Jacksonville, NC and surrounding area

Saint Johnsbury, VT · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 8 votes

Hi BP I am looking to start investing in the Jacksonville NC area and wanted to see what your opinions on the best property managers are in the area that are also investors themselves. Looking to start obtaining single family properties 3-5 in the first year and grow/scale moving forward. Also am very interested in using the BRRRR strategy to achieve my goals.

Any advice/ insight is greatly appreciated!

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 98 posts · 50 votes
    5y

    Hi Marc! I have a PM that's down in that area that's really solid. If you'd like, send me a PM and I can provide his contact information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.