My girlfriend and I are wanting to start doing travel physical therapy and travel nursing together within the next year. I would love to start investing in rental properties as well. I was wondering if travel therapists/nurses can qualify for FHA loans. I know that typically that there is a stipulation that you live in the home for at least one year with an FHA loan. I was hoping to purchase a duplex at some point in the future with a low down payment and rent it out (or at least one of the units) while she and I are out on contracts with the idea of this property serving as our "tax home"