New to Real Estate in Jersey City

New to Real Estate in Jersey City

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi there! I am new to the real estate market and looking to find a brokerage that allows for me to work part time as I am still working full time with my other job.  I am looking for a company that does not have high fees  since I will be part time, has great mentorship and does not participate in heavy recruiting and revenue share programs.  I prefer to work for a non-franchise company, any recommendations in the Jersey City area.

Thanks in Advance!

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    Hi Ambicka:

    I'm with eXp. I grew up in Jersey City. Happy to have a conversation about my brokerage and the mentorship I get from my team.

  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2021 · 121 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    @Ambika Devacaanthan

    I highly recommend Keller williams for their Coaching & mentoring for Newbies. it doesn’t matter if you’re full/part time you can access their Teachings. Spilt would be 70/30

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.