ATTENTION: Indianapolis, Indiana - Venture Seeker Alert

ATTENTION: Indianapolis, Indiana - Venture Seeker Alert

Indianapolis, IN 路 Member since 2021 路 8 posts 路 8 votes

"20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

The Challenge: On April 6, 2021 at 9:16AM I decided I was leaving my job (this was my challenge) that was restricting me from full immersion in my passions (this was my why not, what if). 

Why you may ask? Well, because the most magical things come from jumping out of the comfort zone and into the zone of ignition, innovation, and inspiration. So I jumped and am now seeking experience, pro bono work specifically! 

Nothing good in living this beautiful thing called life comes from being in an area of restriction. Please take a moment, close your eyes, and ask yourself: "Am I feeling restricted in a current venture in my life?" 

If so, I challenge you to take the jump into something new! C'mon, Why not...? What if...?

My proposition to you: Challenge yourself! I dare you.

All I ask in return is that you challenge me! I'll take up any venture sent my way as long as you are willing to learn something too and are on this path for aligned reasons. I desire to add value to your current venture!

Thank you. What matters most is my thanks to YOU for taking your time to read this post. Your time matters, your goals matter, your visions matter, your aspirations matter, YOU matter. 

Take care and be gritty,

Peyton Carroll

4Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Indianapolis, IN 路 Member since 2017 路 50 posts 路 46 votes
    5y

    @Peyton Carroll Love this!  It looks like you are in Indy!  We should meet up sometime!  

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor 路 San Antonio 路 Member since 2020 路 3k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    5y

    20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

    Well after looking at that Quote. I agree to a point. However 20 years from now I鈥檒l still be glad I didn鈥檛 jump out of a airplane without a parachute, go swimming in a pool of piranhas, or eat liver flavored ice cream.  馃槉

  • Indianapolis, IN 路 Member since 2021 路 8 posts 路 8 votes
    5y

    Hi @Joe S. 

    Thanks for your reply. I do see your perspective and stance. In my eyes it goes towards the feel importance of safety nets we have in our lives. For me, the quote is about stepping out of the comfort area to the areas of the unexplored, sailing away from the safe comfort zone and exploring. In the end we each have the control and autonomy to decide for ourselves which path we will lead ourselves into through the decisions we make.

    That鈥檚 the beauty in perspective, goals, aspirations, connections. We all have a different vision, sight, and interpretation. The human mind is magnificent. 

  • Indianapolis, IN 路 Member since 2021 路 8 posts 路 8 votes
    5y

    @Anastasia Gamino 

    Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. I would love to meet up and see where your ventures are leading you in your journey. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.