What's with all the text spam messages?!?!

What's with all the text spam messages?!?!

Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 30 votes

I've been an investor for 20+ years and I understand the desire to get into RE investing.

I don't know who's selling a course or giving advice or selling a list that tells people to run around sending a million texts to property owners. 

I have to say this really has to stop!  I receive at least 50 text messages per day.  Do you honestly think I'm going to sell one of my houses to you because you sent me spam?  The thousands of post cards I receive every week are annoying enough.

If you are one of the people buying some sort of list, or paying some "mentor" to track down deals, you are getting completely ripped off.

2Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.