New Investor Wants to Know Where to Start

New Investor Wants to Know Where to Start

Fresno, CA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone! I live in California and I'm a 19-year-old realtor. I want to start investing but when I look in my area, the properties are just so overpriced, and when the market shifts, they'll all dip. Do you suggest investing out of state? I wanted to come here and ask before I made any concrete decisions. Please let me know, thanks!

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Polo VazquezPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · McAllen, TX · Member since 2017 · 382 posts · 281 votes
    5y

    Hey! If you are going to invest in California  you should follow Meet Kevin on youtube. He was in the same spot as you when he was 19 (realtor wanting to invest) and used house hacking to make A LOT of money.

    DM if you like his videos. I'd like to know what you think.

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    For Sure I recommend out of state investing !

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.