Just starting out looking for local meeting groups in Pittsburgh

Just starting out looking for local meeting groups in Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hi. I'm just starting out and looking for a good local meeting group in the Pittsburgh pa area. I've tried to find one in bp and also through a Google search of rei groups in Pittsburgh but no luck. Any suggestions?

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Tarrell Elliott:

    Hi. I'm just starting out and looking for a good local meeting group in the Pittsburgh pa area. I've tried to find one in bp and also through a Google search of rei groups in Pittsburgh but no luck. Any suggestions?

    Pittsburgh REIA and ACRE

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.