Indiana investors, how are you?

Indiana investors, how are you?

New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 13 votes

Hello Indiana investors!

My wife and I are looking to invest in the state of Indiana. Any recommendations for property managers that you have worked with before?

Looking for any referrals in order to start opening the dialogue and build those important relationships we need to begin our investing journey. Our target property type is 2-4 unit SMF and we are open to city and locations. Have done some searching in Indianapolis, but would love to see what you all have experienced in your area!

We are out of state (OOS) investors and if you know anyone who has worked with OOS investors before we would love to chat with them.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan

1Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gloria N GearBusiness Member
    Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
    5y

    Hi Ryan, I would be glad to have a conversation with you.  I am an investor but also am an investor real estate agent with mostly OOS investors.  I have built up a list of property managers for the Indianapolis area that either I or one of my investors has worked with personally.  It really depends on the area of town and type of property that determines which property manager I would recommend.  FYI - most PMs in this area are right about the 10% mark.

  • New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Gloria N Gear excellent! I would love to chat. That's great to know (I typically run my numbers at the 10% mark for mgmt anyways). I'll DM you and we can continue the discussion!

  • Indianapolis · Member since 2019 · 288 posts · 179 votes
    5y

    Welcome to the Indy market, Ryan!

    My wheelhouse is OOS investing and have learned the ins and outs of it here around Indy - always happy to provide recommendations. Always make sure you vet anyone you add to your team, grab references and ensure they're licensed and insured.
    We have had a good experience referring to City Place Property Management.

    Best of luck to you!!

  • New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Alora Glaze thanks for the recommendation! We will take a look at them and do our DD.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.