Real Estate Groups in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland area

Real Estate Groups in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland area

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have been renting and my lease will be up in September. When it is done I would have paid 22k in rent and decided to look into house hacking. I bought the book and started reading. 

Right now I am trying to find properties but I am also looking to see if there are any persons in the area who would like to connect!

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Ping me 

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Shumba Brown, welcome to BP. Feel free to reach out if you got any questions. We are here to help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.