Just signed a full price offer for my rehab

Just signed a full price offer for my rehab

Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville FL & Middletown, CT · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 632 votes

Hey, my first half year in REI hasn't been all champagne and caviar...but it looks like I will have two closings on May 31st!...thank God, cause it's been a long hard ride so far....Full figures to come out when I CLOSE...I'm not one to count change before it's in my hand...don't want to jinx myself.
Thanks everyone - especially those who counseled me every step of the way. I absolutely would be nowhere without your guidance, and biggerpockets.com!

0Reply
11 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · NC · Member since 2008 · 41 posts · 1 vote
    19y

    Congrats!!! So how much do you stand to make?

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    19y

    Congrats! Can’t wait to see the final numbers.

    8)

  • Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville FL & Middletown, CT · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 632 votes
    19y

    I may as well just roll with it now...I'm loving my new life, and after my two closings I can can even pay my bills again..lol...plus I'll still have money to reinvest, so why turn back now?
    I never wanna have a "job" again - ever.

  • Member since 2008 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Minna,
    I just wanted to let you know that I've been following your progress for a long time! As a fellow Connecticut resident (and woman!) I really enjoyed reading about your ups/downs and ultimate success. Please continue to keep us up to date on current and future projects.
    Regards,
    Cindy

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.