Starting out part time in Real Estate sales

Starting out part time in Real Estate sales

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,


I recently received my real estate license and am looking for advice on how to start out part time, working around my current full time job.

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Quinn OlivarezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 115 posts · 131 votes
    5y

    To be honest Bobby, it’s a tough road to hoe part time. I had trouble just doing DoorDash shifts regularly after I got my license because of how much time I spend on other aspects of my sales agent biz. I would recommend checking out David Greene’s book on the subject, “sold” to get some stellar advice on the “what” and “how” and “why” of your real estate career. Good luck! 

    Quinn Olivarez @ J. Lindsey Properties57 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.