Low or no money down financing…what are the options

Low or no money down financing…what are the options

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 14 votes

As a new investor, I’d love to find out more about low or no money down financing options… I appreciate any tips, info, or guidance! I would love to start this journey ASAP, but I don’t have tons of cash at this time.

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Joshua Corser:

    As a new investor, I’d love to find out more about low or no money down financing options… I appreciate any tips, info, or guidance! I would love to start this journey ASAP, but I don’t have tons of cash at this time.

    Even with low or no money down, you could find yourself in deep trouble if you don't have sufficient reserves for emergencies. Try doing private money instead, Someone who has a 401(k), IRA or pension plan and they need to make better interest than they are getting currently.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.