First Time Investing Ever and Outside my Country

First Time Investing Ever and Outside my Country

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am considering to have my first real estate investment in the UK, specifically Manchester.

I am very new to real estate and I am at my very first steps learning about it (BP, books, courses, etc.). As I would like to jump into the water, I was thinking for my first investment to get guidance from a local (Israeli) company which assist in forming a plan of how to build a real estate portfolio which answers my long term goals and needs. They build a financial plan, conecting me with local (English) team and also find the asset that suits me the most. Their strategy is "buy and hold" which I relate to.  

However and as much as I want to start investing and using guidance could decrease my insecurity, I would like to be able to examine myself the proposition they give me, to realy be able to use my own judgement.

for that I need knowledge. but there is so much information (!) that I got a bit lost. so I need help in focusing my search and make my learning effective. 

I would appreciate if you could recommend of books/courses for beginners like me- I am looking for practical books- focusing on "how" and less on the motivation part.

I am also looking for reliable UK sources with which I can learn about the market (not only manchester of course)

as for BP- what should I read first? there is also tons of valuable posts and knowledge here, that I want to focus myself and try to make my learning more structured and less random.

in case there is someone who invests in UK (or manchester specifically) I would be happy to learn from your experience and the team you are working with.

thank you all. your response is highlt appreciated!

Yael

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.