seeking opinions and analysis on augusta, Georgia market!

seeking opinions and analysis on augusta, Georgia market!

Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 3 votes

i'm in augusta, georgia and i'd like to really get to know the area and network with fellow investors, contractors, wholesalers, etc. i have a good amount of capital starting out here and a good base of knowledge! if you live in the area or close to it, feel free to give me a DM! 

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi Tim! There is a local meet up on the second Thursday of the month, held in the Evans TownCenter area. You can look them up on facebook - Augusta REIA. Depends on what your goals are, but I decided to look elsewhere. As of 3 months ago, supply was barely there, and a good deal is considered to be something that breaks even. I have a buddy who is working the rental arbitrage piece here and getting some good traction. I'm all about cash-flow, so I moved on to other markets. This isn't to say you should avoid the area. Hope this helps, feel free to DM me anytime.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.