New To BP. Located in the DFW area

New To BP. Located in the DFW area

Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 7 votes

Hi my name is Oscar Catalan hope everyone is doing well I wanted to introduce myself and connect, I'm new to BP PRO I'm looking for Multifamily homes in the DFW area as my first investment property. I'm also looking to make new friends and potential business partners. 

quote of the day: Don't go through life, grow through life. 

1Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 4 votes
4y

Hello! I’m from Dallas too and also looking for MF—it’s tough.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2016 · 127 posts · 60 votes
    5y

    @Oscar Catalan Always exciting searching for your first property. There are still good deals out there if you can move quick and get creative. 

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 493 posts · 162 votes
    4y

    @Oscar Catalan

    Welcome to the forum and thanks for the quote. DFW continues to be a strong and growing market. As more and more corporations relocate to the area and continue to grow job diversification. Best of luck to you on your journey. 

  • Investor · Texas & Oklahoma · Member since 2020 · 67 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    @Oscar Catalan

    Hey Oscar,

    I'm also in DFW. It looks like it's been about a month since you posted. I'd be curious to see what you've learned about multifamily properties in our market so far.

    Thanks!

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Hello! I’m from Dallas too and also looking for MF—it’s tough.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.