Rentals in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area

Rentals in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area

Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hello all, my name is Jairus Wilder and I am a 21 year old from Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area and just got pre approved for my first property. I have lived here my whole life and familiar with the market here so I know where the good and bad places to invest are. I was curious if anyone had any experience buying properties in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area and had any beginners advice or tips to give for rentals in this market. Anything suggestions are helpful!

0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 257 posts · 172 votes
    4y

    @Jairus Wilder Congrats on getting ready to take the leap! I wish I had started at 21. I don't invest in NKY/Cinci yet but I plan to in the future. You are right, it is a great market. My advice, make sure and find a good contractor if you plan on rehabbing and a good handyman that can make quick repairs for your tenants. Also, make sure and go to every meetup that you can. Network all the time so you can meet other successful investors and learn from them. 

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Kevin Hart thanks for the advice, much appreciated. Do you have any suggestions on where I can find meet ups? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.