New to REI and looking to House Hack in St. Louis

New to REI and looking to House Hack in St. Louis

Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hey there, thanks for checking this out! I'm new to REI and wanting to house hack. I'm looking to meet real estate agents, lenders and contractors in St. Louis. Any recommendations would be much appreciated, thanks so much!

1Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 228 posts · 174 votes
    4y

    Hey James, house hacking is the way to go and STL is a great place to do it. I'd love to connect and give some recs for neighborhoods, etc. I'll shoot you a message

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 338 posts · 296 votes
    4y

    Welcome to BP and the world of REI @James T. Gordon - wishing you good luck in the St. Louis market! 

  • Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Thanks so much @Joshua Noth! I appreciate the DM @Kyle Eckert, will followup asap! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.