Building a team / Networking

Building a team / Networking

Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 15 votes

Hi All , 
my name is Malachi , me and my partners currently investing in Cincinnati, OH.
we want to start invest all around DFW area as well.
we do - fix and flip , buy and hold , BRRRR and small multi family.

I would love to hop on a quick call with : 
Agents , Wholesalers , Contractors , property managers , lenders Etc'

reach me out and lets start work!
Malachi - 513-9516516

1Reply
30 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Top of the website, the toolbar has PMs, agents, and more people to build out your team in that area. Good people that are experienced in the locations you need them. I would check those contacts and then get references for the other people (contractors/wholesalers etc) from them. 

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
  • Preston DeanBusiness Member
    Realtor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 779 posts · 368 votes
    1y

    Hi @Malachi Gutt

    I just sent you a text. 

    United Real Estate DFW Properties 565 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Malachi Gutt, @Harrison Sharp is your guy! I'm not sure why BP isn't letting me tag him. Feel free to shoot me a message, and I'll connect you two. 

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y

    @Malachi Gutt

    Hey Malachi, great to hear you're expanding into the DFW market! With your experience in flips, BRRRR, and small multifamily, you'll find plenty of opportunity here—just make sure you're targeting investor-friendly pockets like Garland, Fort Worth, or parts of Arlington. If you need help getting connected with quality agents, lenders, or contractors in DFW, feel free to DM me and I'll gladly point you in the right direction.

    Good luck!

  • Property Manager · Dallas/Ft. Worth · Member since 2024 · 70 posts · 32 votes
    1y

    Hey Malachi, I’d love to connect! I’ll shoot you a text so we can chat further. Looking forward to hearing more about what you’ve got going on.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.