Multi-Family Real Estate Agent Twin Cities Minnesota

Multi-Family Real Estate Agent Twin Cities Minnesota

Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hi everyone - I'm looking to purchase a small multi-family property in the Minneapolis-St Paul area and am wondering if anyone has recommendations for a real estate agent/company that specializes in multi-family properties.

Thanks very much!

2Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 361 posts · 296 votes
8y

 If you're looking for residential (1-4 unit) @Sam Steadman  is the best. He's finding more properties than I can get qualified to purchase.

If you're looking for commercial (5+ units) @Nathan Holsather is a good bet as well.

If you're looking for someone who does value-add residential, @Jordan Moorhead is both a rehabber and an agent.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 125 votes
    8y

    I typically focus on larger commercial properties, but would be happy to chat with you and see if we'd be a good fit.  It's a pretty tight market so I'd be curious to hear what kind of strategy you're looking to deploy.  I'll send a PM.

  • Property Manager · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2014 · 380 posts · 167 votes
    8y
    How many units? I have a lot of contacts, but this market is highly competitive so be ready to show the ability to purchase quickly. Feel free to reach out.
  • Investor · Rosville, MN · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hey Tom, I have a friend that specializes in purchasing and selling multi family properties in the twin cities. I would reach out to Scott and see if he could help you out. I would also echo what Michael is saying. Very competitive but their are deals to be had if you’re ready to move quickly.  @Scott Hoefler  

  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 361 posts · 296 votes
    8y

     If you're looking for residential (1-4 unit) @Sam Steadman  is the best. He's finding more properties than I can get qualified to purchase.

    If you're looking for commercial (5+ units) @Nathan Holsather is a good bet as well.

    If you're looking for someone who does value-add residential, @Jordan Moorhead is both a rehabber and an agent.

  • Professional Engineer · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2017 · 117 posts · 75 votes
    8y

    @Drew Dean Hoefler and @Scott Hefler

  • Real Estate Agent · Bloomington, MN · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Tom,

    I you are looking at Residential properties, 1-4 units, I would love to be able to help you. Let's talk and see if we can make it work.

    If you are looking at larger properties I have contacts with Commercial agents that could assist in that process.

  • Scott HoeflerBusiness Member
    Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thank you @Derek Paige for the introduction! @Tom Russo I sent you a PM and would love to discuss your investment goals. Talk to you soon! 

  • Insurance Agent & Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 115 posts · 50 votes
    8y
  • Real Estate Broker · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 125 votes
    8y

    However you go, I would be mindful of working with a retail agent.  I am amazed at the numbers of deals right now that are cash flow negative that get sold on bad advice.

  • Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thanks very much to everyone for your insights - I'll be reaching out to the recommended contacts this evening.  Appreciate your willingness to help make the connections.  

    Note: I'm looking at 2-4 unit residential properties.

    Thanks again. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.