Want to Grow Your Business on BiggerPockets?

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Apopka, FL · Member since 2017 · 492 posts · 528 votes
8y

Done! As someone who joined BP as a non-agent and now am licensed, I can see both sides. I think everyone loves that BP isn't "salesy". My only thought would be to make us Agents/Brokers easier to find for those looking and/or allow us to pay for specific marketing, but still keeping the raw forum threads free from marketing type fluff. I crossed that line unknowingly recently with some wording I used that came across  like a sales pitch and was called out in private message by a moderator within 24hrs... something I personally am very impressed with and was happy he caught it and edited. I'd love to get more leads from BP, but not at the expense of the ad-free sharing of info environment that makes BP different than any other source. 

See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave MeyerPro Member
    OP
    Head of Real Estate Investing at BiggerPockets · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 224 posts · 826 votes
    8y

    Hey Adam, 

    This is an idea that's been in the works for a whole, but I suppose I am the internal champion and am leading this project.

  • Investor · Mequon , WI · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 13 votes
    8y
    As a PRO member, I feel like I’m already paying for a certain level of promotion of my business. So would not be as interested in subscription-style promotion offerings as I would specialized opportunities.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.