Rental Property Investor 路 Grand Prairie, TX 路 Member since 2018 路 2k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
5y
@Kirbi Campbell
To convince my wife to let me buy one more SFR. We have 10 and she says I don't need to get anymore. I feel like a kid begging his parents for a new toy. Lol
Investor 路 Akron, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 2k+ posts 路 4k+ votes
5y
Finish our last 6 unit renovations on current properties, pay down and restructure our renovation debt, and buy 20-40 more units (if my husband doesn't kill me ;) )
Rental Property Investor 路 Westminster, MD 路 Member since 2014 路 165 posts 路 221 votes
5y
@Kirbi Campbell
Close on 10unit apartment deal we will be converting to 12 units. Purchase 3 more MF deals bringing total units to 30. Close on first flip and leave my W2.
Investor 路 Hamilton, VA 路 Member since 2017 路 14 posts 路 10 votes
5y
Diversify my rental portfolio. Have bought 100s of properties in only two counties in WV/VA border . Would love to meet another investor looking to do the same and exchange deals from our areas. I know my area very well and consistently have off market deals.
Rental Property Investor 路 Hugo, MN 路 Member since 2014 路 283 posts 路 257 votes
5y
@Kirbi Campbell
Purchase four 4 or 5 bedroom single family rentals that cashflow at least $400/month each in Duluth, MN within 1 mile of the University of Minnesota Duluth using the BRRRR method, financed with hard money and a portfolio lender on the refinance.
Rental Property Investor 路 Northern Colorado 路 Member since 2020 路 40 posts 路 55 votes
5y
@Ryan Copeland
I have the same goal: 2 out-of-state properties in 2021.
I am also in the camp of under-promising and over-delivering, even if it鈥檚 to myself. It greatly helps with momentum, and I鈥檓 too hard on myself when I don鈥檛 meet a goal, so I鈥檓 way happier when I blow my goal out of the water than when I fall short.
Rental Property Investor 路 Victor, ID 路 Member since 2017 路 51 posts 路 31 votes
5y
We have 2 townhomes under contract that will close once the construction is finished in a couple months. We just moved out of the area but I'm thinking about using one as our 2nd short term rental.
@John Morgan that鈥檚 a nice problem to have 馃槀 where do you typical invest?
Looking to build upon my own SFH portfolio and get into 4 new units. Still researching new potential cities.
Plan is to build a rock star team out of state to help acquire, rehab, and manage the property.
I invest in SFHs in the DFW area. Huge growth and demand due to many companies and half of California relocating to Texas because we are an affordable and business friendly state.
Real Estate Agent 路 Nashville, TN 路 Member since 2020 路 45 posts 路 36 votes
5y
@Orazio LaFata Those are great goals! I also would like to read at least 2 books a month and wake up earlier to better utilize my mornings. I also have a goal to purchase my first solo investment property and take my real estate career to the next level by increasing my network, continuing my knowledge, and closing more deals!