What are your goals for 2021?

What are your goals for 2021?

Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 45 posts · 36 votes

What do you want to achieve in 2021 and how will you go about doing it?

10Reply
600 views

Most Popular Reply

John MorganPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y

@Kirbi Campbell

To convince my wife to let me buy one more SFR. We have 10 and she says I don't need to get anymore. I feel like a kid begging his parents for a new toy. Lol

See this reply in the discussion

207 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 45 posts · 36 votes
    5y

    @David Ross II I'd love to help you achieve this goal!

  • Investor · Leominster Ma · Member since 2019 · 305 posts · 162 votes
    5y

    Has anyone listened to the new BP episode when they talk about 12 week goals?  What do you all think about that?

  • Real Estate Agent · Vermont and New Hampshire · Member since 2019 · 117 posts · 78 votes
    5y

    I just wrote my 2021 goals today!

    1.  $8 million gross sales (I did $4mil this year, I'll be going into my 3rd year)

    2.  30+ transactions keeping 80% local

    3.  Build a team of 4+ agents before the end of the year 

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    1. Read and gain as much knowledge as I can on how to build a sucessful rental business. 

    2.I hope to save enough by summer to purchase our 3rd investment property.

    3. Teach my oldest children how to take care of and fix minor things in a house.

  • Investor · Clinton, MI · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell lock in a partner for my buy and hold deal and then start project #2.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    Learn more about and how to get into real estate investment.

  • Lender · Fairfield, CT · Member since 2018 · 183 posts · 82 votes
    5y

    I love this thread! My goals for real estate 2021:

    1. Help 100 clients (and friends) with financing

    2. Finance a loan in 9 different states (CT, MA, NJ, NY, VT, NH, NC, SC, FL)

    3. Purchase another student rental

    4. Pick up 5+ multi-family unit building

  • Investor · Connecitcut · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell Buying my first residential investment property to start my investment career.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brampton, ON · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    To save up money to purchase my first rental property (multi family).

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    $50k net worth before age 19. I am at $28k excluding my quickly depreciating car. To do this, I will have to find a way to increase my earned income and also rely on my stock account comprised of mostly undervalued stock from last spring to do as well as it is projected.

  • Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2020 · 51 posts · 40 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    I have 5 goals for 2021.

    1. Establish a family trust

    2. Get a real estate license

    3. Acquire my first commercial property

    4. Reno the commercial property to fit my needs (home office)

    5. Add a multi family (preferred triplex or quad) to the portfolio.

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    Add 10 single family homes to my portfolio at 60% ltv or less

    My method, look for municipalities that allow detached accessory dwellings as an investor and either buy properties that have accessory dwellings already or build them.

    Basically, a twofer model :)

  • Investor · Brookfield, WI · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    Buy a vacation rental property in Arizona, finish and sell my rehab in WI, build 6 new construction homes and purchase an 8+ multi family.

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    To be a successful REI and close more deals with the help of The Virtual Beast

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 589 posts · 251 votes
    5y

    To learn more than I have this year and to hopefully get out more and not worry about work as much. If COVID would slow up a a little. 

  • Member since 2010 · 210 posts · 158 votes
    5y

    I own 4 investment properties.  IN 2021 I would like to acquire 2 more.    Outside of real estate, spend more time with family and friends, sleep good, eat good, continue to exercise and travel  (hopefully COVID will be a thing of the past).

  • New York NY (brooklyn, ny) · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell, as a newbie I would like to purchase my first r/e investment property!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2018 · 99 posts · 50 votes
    5y

     @Kirbi Campbell,

    I want to publish the book Profit First for Real Estate Investing.

    1. Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 45 posts · 36 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Jaden George:

      @Kirbi Campbell

      $50k net worth before age 19. I am at $28k excluding my quickly depreciating car. To do this, I will have to find a way to increase my earned income and also rely on my stock account comprised of mostly undervalued stock from last spring to do as well as it is projected.

      That is amazing that you are so ahead of the game at such a young age! 

    2. Kansas City, KS · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
      5y

      @Kirbi Campbell I would love to become more knowledgeable on real estate wholesaling and become a real estate agent in the Kansas City area.

      If anyone is in this area, and can direct me in the right direction I’ll greatly appreciate it!

    3. Samara HuntleyPro Member
      Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 124 posts · 189 votes
      5y

      @Kirbi Campbell get 2-4 more short term rentals on the lake near my hometown, with the goal to add 2-6 grand to my passive income per month.

      Become real estate agent rookie of the year for Charlotte NC!

    4. Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
      Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      5y

      Growing my Cash flow to over $10K/month.   Help 10 new investors and 10 new realtors do the same.

      House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
    5. Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
      Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Zachary Ray:

      To learn more than I have this year and to hopefully get out more and not worry about work as much. If COVID would slow up a a little. 

      Never stop learning is the name of the game, I like that zach!

      House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
    6. Developer · Saint John, New Brunswick · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes
      5y

      Secure zoning approval for senior housing development, complete the private investor fundraise, start construction

    7. Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
      Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Jason Regan:

      Has anyone listened to the new BP episode when they talk about 12 week goals?  What do you all think about that?

       I did not listen to most recent episode but was the topic in correlation to the 12 week year?   It is a  great book and system that works,  currently implementing it right now.

      House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.