What are your goals for 2021?

What are your goals for 2021?

Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 45 posts · 36 votes

What do you want to achieve in 2021 and how will you go about doing it?

10Reply
617 views

Most Popular Reply

John MorganPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y

@Kirbi Campbell

To convince my wife to let me buy one more SFR. We have 10 and she says I don't need to get anymore. I feel like a kid begging his parents for a new toy. Lol

See this reply in the discussion

207 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Leominster Ma · Member since 2019 · 305 posts · 162 votes
    5y

    @Shawn Mcenteer after hearing that episode I think we are going to implement it too!

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 499 posts · 259 votes
    5y

    Most of my cash is deployed, but I'm building up some dry powder for MF opportunities in 2021. In the meantime, I'm preparing to officially launch my startup ScopeOut!

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 159 posts · 59 votes
    5y

    Our goal for 2020 was to add 2 single family houses a year but in 2020 we added 7 doors, including our first 4plex. (and a bunch of mobile homes that I dont count because they are personal property)

    In 2021, I want to source and buy a larger multi family property 10 to 20 units, get into property management, and help 50 of my friends buy their 1st, 2nd and 3rd investments. 

  • New to Real Estate · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    Flip 3-5 properties the first quarter. Then double

    It every quarter.

  • Real Estate Broker · Watertown, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Purchase a 40+ unit property!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 242 posts · 234 votes
    5y

    @John Morgan

    Had the same issue at 20 , 50 and 100.

    I stop asking permission.

    Now I buy everything “married sole and separate property” and quit claim her off title.

    That way when I want to sell,she does not have to do any paperwork

  • Lender · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    Purchase my first house hack investment property!

    Convert my book knowledge to real world application.

    Bring value to other investors & help them achieve their new goals!

  • John MorganPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Jason Graves

    @Jason Graves 

    The problem I have is I need my wife to sign with me on most of these properties because my DTI isn't good enough to get more loans in my name. I've done some just in my name, but I've got 8 investment loans out and not sure my DTI will support just me on the loan since I'm showing a paper loss on almost all my properties. And I've bought a couple this year so my credit union doesn't allow me to count rent for them.

  • Investor · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Buy my first few rental properties. I would like to get to $1000/month cash flow by the end of 2021. I am not even sure if this is a realistic goal. Guess I'll find out!

  • Real Estate Broker · Edina, MN · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 37 votes
    5y

    Loving this thread!!  I plan to invest in two syndications either local or out of state and buy another personal rental property in my local market in the twin cities.  Good luck everyone!

  • Lender · Lakeland, FL · Member since 2020 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    House Hack my first home in June, Wholesale 15 deals before June. Obtain 2 owner financed/master lease option homes before June!

  • Rental Property Investor · Canton, OH · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    Hoping to purchase a duplex-quad and either flip a single family or buy and rent one. 3 doors in 2021. 🙏🏻

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 114 posts · 64 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    1. Purchase/Build 10,000sqft of Industrial Flex Space

    2. Help 20 Investors Buy and Sell Property

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell expand our turn key business in to a 3rd market in 2021. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 214 posts · 132 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    Covid vaccine: let someone poke me with a needle after patiently waiting my turn.

  • Realtor · Mansfield, OH · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell my first goal of 2021 is to get into my first BRRR deal either in a single family or a duplex with a capital investor. Light rehab with very strict buying requirements hunting / searching for the right deal in or near Columbus, OH . Rent for 4 years then refinance to either pay back investor or own property out right.

    It needs to make sense and thanks to BP Pro Account I have the tools to help me make an educated decision along with a neat presentation to show potential investors.

    This is my goal 90 days from today.

    After 90 day's keep same strategy and put offers in when the price makes sense to buy the right deal.

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Dan Amaro:

    @Kirbi Campbell my first goal of 2021 is to get into my first BRRR deal either in a single family or a duplex with a capital investor. Light rehab with very strict buying requirements hunting / searching for the right deal in or near Columbus, OH . Rent for 4 years then refinance to either pay back investor or own property out right.

    It needs to make sense and thanks to BP Pro Account I have the tools to help me make an educated decision along with a neat presentation to show potential investors.

    This is my goal 90 days from today.

    After 90 day's keep same strategy and put offers in when the price makes sense to buy the right deal.

     Great goal! Definitely obtainable here in Columbus, Ohio.

  • New to Real Estate · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Make my first offer... I think big lol

    I have some credit issues I've been working on, but learning REI the whole time because I want to be ready.

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 593 posts · 664 votes
    5y

    @Remington Lyman just have to keep growing

  • Logan, UT · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    I want to buy my first live-in-flip and convert the basement to a mother-in-law apartment to house hack in Ogden UT.

  • Investor · Cedar City, UT · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Kirbi Campbell

    I am going to buy my first househack in Southern Utah where I'm attending college!

  • Investor · Bella Vista, AR · Member since 2015 · 67 posts · 47 votes
    5y

    My goal for 2021 is to add $40,000 in net income to my portfolio with 20% cash on cash return. I'll be looking at SFH and small MFH in NWA (Rogers, Fayetteville, Springdale, etc).

  • Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2019 · 54 posts · 20 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Kenneth Garrett:

    @Kirbi Campbell

    Next purchase will be a STR/Vacation beach home. Will rent it most of the time and use it myself a few times a year.

    I live in FL but I would love to get something in HI... What about you? Where are you looking for a STR/Vacation beach home?

  • Kenneth GarrettPro Member
    Investor · Florida Panhandle/Illinois · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    @Kevin Sabatino

    Looking in the panhandle (Destin Area).

  • Rental Property Investor · Destin, FL · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Kenneth Garrett I just got a STR in Destin myself. So far so good!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.