Rental Property Investor · Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y
@Kirbi Campbell
To convince my wife to let me buy one more SFR. We have 10 and she says I don't need to get anymore. I feel like a kid begging his parents for a new toy. Lol
My goal is to buy 1 property and get my property managers license, so I can manage other peoples properties. I am also looking to refinance several properties to free up additional cash flow, with a plant towards paying down debt faster on my portfolio. I would also like to devote more time to my Youtube channels, both travel focused and landlord focused. I plan to finish a book in 2021, which will be my first so that is exciting. As a family we are planning more travel in 2021 and I want to spend more time with family and friends.
That’s awesome Joe. I didn’t know that you had a YouTube channel. Let me know what it is so I can check it out. This upcoming year, one of my goals is to build up my YouTube channel to 1000 subscribers. My business partner and I are in a competition to see who will be the first to get 1000 subscribers. Who ever wins, our company will pay up to $6000 on a family vacation. So that’s one of my goals this year.
Rental Property Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
5y
Looking to purchase my first investment property, an Airbnb out of state that will be a getaway home for us a couple times a year. Also, set up a foundation for adding some local long term rentals in the next couple years.
Investor · NC · Member since 2020 · 30 posts · 30 votes
5y
@Kirbi Campbell I have 50k saved up and plan to purchase 2 duplexes and just signed up for my PA real estate license so I can sell on the side and cut down on closing costs.
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
5y
I have many goals including personal, family, and spiritual goals. But I will share just my real estate and financial goals here. Also, I just listened to the podcast about the author of the 12-week year and I think I’m going to work on focusing on quarterly goals rather than my regular yearly goals. But here would be my goals for 2021:
1. Increase portfolio by 100 units (a combination of a tiny home community in Florence, Arizona, a condo development in San Tan Valley, Arizona, a few multi-family properties and or mobile home parks, and 20-40 single family residences in Arizona and the triad area of North Carolina - mostly Greensboro and Winston-Salem).
2. Increase my subscribers to 1000 on my real estate YouTube channel.
3. Increase my real estate coaching clients to 30 clients.
4. Increase passive cash flow to 20k per month.
5. Increase net worth to 3m.
6. Help 20 investors gain 20k - 30k in equity through helping them purchase undervalued properties.
7. Help my assistant purchase 4 more properties and increase her real estate cash flow to 2k a month.
8. Be a guest on 10 podcasts.
9. Buy into a high level mastermind group.
10. Attend 5 3-day investor training.
11. Send my wife to Europe with my daughters on a girls trip.
12. Finish my 1200 - 1500 square foot pool.
13. And possibly purchase a vacation home in Costa Rica where I can add 4 more units onto the property for a total of 5 STRs.
You mean buy below market and resell? Like flipping without any rehab?
I buy at 20-40 cents on the dollar then immediately owner finance them for full retail pricing to people who can’t get bank loans at 9.9% interest ammortized like a bank
Rental Property Investor · Anderson, SC · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 12 votes
5y
My goals for 2021 is to invest invest invest. Continue to grow in Real Estate by acquiring 10 doors, but also diversify into other forms of investments. By the end of the year, hope to go full time in real estate. Additionally, open up several accounts to start building a foundation for our (1st) generational wealth; IRAs, HSA, 529 plan, etc.
Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 124 posts · 189 votes
5y
@Kirbi Campbell buy two more properties adding $1,000-2,000 in passive income per month through short term Airbnb rentals. After already having one Airbnb on the lake near my hometown my goal is to buy two more there.
Oh, and become rookie Real Estate Agent of year for Charlotte, NC!
Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes
5y
@Kirbi Campbell
Make a plan, decide if it’s the right plan. Relearn everything about real estate that I have forgotten and more. Purchase at least one rental. Dream about financial freedom. Breath a sigh of relief.
My wife and I will be moving to Europe in October on military orders. With that being said, here are my goals for 2021:
Find and lock down recyclable funds aside from using our own savings money. Examples: HELOC,BLOC, PLOC, partnerships, private money, hard-money, etc.
BRRRR (LTR) and/or BRRRRnB(STR) four properties with an all-in cost of 70% ARV by October. Bare minimum ROI of 8% with target ROI of 10-12%. Bare minimum cash flow of $100 each with target cash flow of $300-$400 each.
Generate enough passive income to cover half of our monthly living expenses (~$1500), with our ultimate goal of “getting out of the rat race” by 2022.
Find and research 3 new U.S. markets to invest in while overseas. This process includes networking with agents, lenders, property managers and contractors in each market.
Since I won’t be able to work overseas, intern with a successful real estate investor to help them and also learn and grow myself.
Explore Europe and create new experiences with my wife.
Continue to increase my skills, education and confidence in real estate investing (couldn’t have worded it any better @Trevor Andersen)