Skip Tracing Available?

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 94 posts · 20 votes
11mo

Shalom Alex, 

Thanks for the info about skip tracing. Skip tracing is paramount for real estate wholesalers and people seekers alike. I've been searching (without any success) for at least an 85% correct skip tracer.   

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 184 posts · 147 votes
    4y

    I don’t believe BP offers skip tracing. You can pay someone to do it for you. I’ve had people done it for me through Upwork.com. If you cannot afford it, I recommend truepeoplesearch.com. It’s like 60-70% accurate and it’s FREE!. Best of luck to you!

  • New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 94 posts · 20 votes
    11mo

    Shalom Alex, 

    Thanks for the info about skip tracing. Skip tracing is paramount for real estate wholesalers and people seekers alike. I've been searching (without any success) for at least an 85% correct skip tracer.   

    • tampa, FL · Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 1 vote
      3w

      Yeah, I’ve run into the same thing. Some sources look great on paper and then the contact rate is terrible. What kind of lists are you usually skip tracing?

  • Daniel TanasaBusiness Member
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 351 posts · 174 votes
    11mo

    Hey Danna, 

    I don't thing Bigger Pockets has that feature. Platforms like Propstream, Batch Leads, Connected Investors or Remine have tools for skiptracing as well, but all of them have a monthly fee. If you want a free option going with truepeoplesearch.com as @Alex Ramirez suggested, is probably the way to go. 

    Good luck!

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2025 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    10mo

    Hi Danna,

    I’ve also been exploring skip tracing options for off-market leads. One approach I’ve found effective is sourcing data from official public records and licensed platforms, then verifying it before outreach. Accuracy matters a lot, especially for investors who want consistent deal flow.

    Curious to hear what others are using and what’s worked best for you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.