Small victories-I have 50 Colleagues on BP

Small victories-I have 50 Colleagues on BP

Ellicott City, MD · Member since 2013 · 46 posts · 5 votes

I now have connected with 50 people I had no clue existed before I joined BP. Yes! I love to learn about new markets and I pick something new up everytime I visit the site. My next goal is to help my 50 connections find what they need or introduce them to folks I know who may help them find what they need.

P.S.-If you are reading this post and haven't connected with me, please do. I love real estate and I truly believe in networking.

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2012 · 164 posts · 49 votes
    12y
    Love to connect! Stuart Fox Portland OR
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.