Biggerpockets Membership Plus

Biggerpockets Membership Plus

Simon W.Business Member
Real Estate Consultant · Lehigh Valley PA & New York City · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 666 votes

Hello,

So I've been a member since Jan 2013 and have been a plus member forever. But I just noticed that I am paying for nothing because all the perks has been taken away and i am still paying for things that free members are getting.

What is the actual perks of keeping the plus? I used to be able to download any files but now there is a charge of $99. No discount. same as a free member.

The perks page itself is the same as a free member. 

The calculator reports are the same as free member.

Accounting Properties LLC
View Page
CFO LLC
View Page
0Reply
33 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Noah BaconPro Member
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    I am sorry for the tech issue, @Simon W.!

    Our team is actively working on fixing this bug. In the meantime, I have adjusted your account to Pro Annual status with a complimentary entitlement. Please let me know if you continue to have restrictions accessing Pro Exclusive Tools and Services and I'd be happy to assist. 

  • Simon W.Business Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Lehigh Valley PA & New York City · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 666 votes
    2y

    Thank you! I will keep you posted if there are restrictions I am seeing.

    Accounting Properties LLC
    View Page
    CFO LLC
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.