Why can't I click from a BP email and land on the article I clicked?

Why can't I click from a BP email and land on the article I clicked?

Member since 2018 · 76 posts · 15 votes

I love getting the BP emails with lots of article teasers in them. I could always click the "read the article" link and...go to that article. It was great.

Now, suddenly, when I click "read the article" in an email, I'm taken to a login screen, and after that, I land on the home page, left to root around hoping to find the article I'd clicked on. If this doesn't change, it pretty much renders any links in the email newsletters useless. I'll read the headlines but probably won't ever read the articles if I have to go digging for them. Very sad. :-(

0Reply
41 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tiamo WrightPro Member
    Denver · Member since 2021 · 149 posts · 126 votes
    2y

    Amy thanks for bringing this up, we absolutely want to ensure you can read the articles you are interested in. I am on the product team here and have not heard complaints of this and I can't recreate myself so we might need to dig in a bit more. Feel free to send me a time that works for you and I am happy to schedule a quick screen share to see if I can help. My email [email protected] or if you want to work with our customer support team on this or any future issues always feel free to reach out to [email protected]

  • Technology · Dallas, TX · Member since 2022 · 476 posts · 302 votes
    2y

    Hi @Amy Pfaffman have you had any more instances of this happening lately?

    BiggerPockets
  • Member since 2018 · 76 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    It has not happened lately. The problem persisted for two days, then magically vanished.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.