Active Business Member Subscription Paid & Cancelled By BP Support Team

Active Business Member Subscription Paid & Cancelled By BP Support Team

Accountant · USA · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 7 votes

Hello,

I'd like for someone who can assist me regarding the cancellation of my active membership that I paid for 2 weeks ago. I've been in contact with your support@bp and also the featured@bp team they canceled my existing membership that had two weeks remaining. 

I emailed them initially to stop the auto-renewal from occurring. Instead, they canceled (it has been two days already!) my existing subscription that I paid for one month. 

Can someone assist me? The two email addresses from your team have stopped responding to me. 

0Reply
30 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Candice CoatesPro Member
    New to Real Estate · DMV · Member since 2022 · 53 posts · 45 votes
    1y

    Hi Johan,

    I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I found the email you sent to our featured team. I just messaged you on the platform and sent you an email.

    I am looking forward to connecting with you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.