Any way to save posts you find?

5 Replies

Is there any way to save a post you find so you can refer back to it?? I've been doing a lot of research and finding great nuggets that I want to be able to go back to when the time comes (setting up LLC, goal setting, etc.) Is there any way to save this stuff??!!

Get the app Evernote and the appropriate "web clipper" for the browser you use. You can save anything with a click or two and sort it into whatever categories you choose.

Just click the "Monitor Topic" button at the top of the thread.  You can then go to your profile (Profile & Settings > Forums > Followed Discussions) and see all the threads you are monitoring.  You'll also be notified of any new replies in these monitored threads.

Since every thread is a webpage, you can also create a folder in your bookmarks then save threads as links in your bookmarks.

I can't recomend EVERNOTE enough !!  Create notebooks for different topics and post pics, docs and web clippings to them there for review anytime and from anywhere. 

I set up a notebook for each property and file things accordingly.

I'm just seeing these replies guys! Thanks for the info! I do have evernote, however, I need to learn how to use it!! Now I have a really good reason to get on that. Thank you!! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.