[Free BiggerPockets Webinar REPLAY LINK INCLUDED!] How to Buy Small Multifamily Properties

55 Replies

@Brandon Turner   awesome!  Thx!  My friday night is planned....this and a twelve pack.  Geez....I'm getting old.

Thanks @Brandon Turner  for posting the replay. The biggest thing I learned from this was concerning how to find MF properties by getting a listing of evictions and then searching the property address. That's a great strategy I hadn't even considered.

Brandon, great webinar!   I remembered it was the time about 7 minutes after it started but it seemed I got the beginning which was great -- or there was a delay or a long intro!   I had great fun with the poll question about whether your example was a great deal.  I voted no, and was really surprised when you said 80% voted yes.    I laughed out loud because I am from the northeast USA and thought the monthly amount coming in would never cover all the costs and leave enough.   Turns out I was right, and my skepticism is valuable.   Thanks for the lesson!     -Kate

thanks @Brandon Turner  !  Just finished watching.  Great info.  Got me thinking about upgrading to the pro membership ????

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here