[Free BiggerPockets Webinar REPLAY LINK INCLUDED!] How to Buy Small Multifamily Properties

55 Replies

Can't attend neither. Waiting for replay.

Will try to be there - kids are making dinner for me so I need to be there for that! (It's my birthday week so kids are doing great stuff!) 

Questions on - typical pitfalls, best practices, setting up systems, exit strategies and...also interested in non-traditional leads. 

I wanted to maker out but I can't. Any chance it will be available to listen to afterwards?

This post has been removed.

Can't wait to be there! 

I'll be there. What's your take on converted single-family homes versus buying a property that was built to be a multifamily home?

Can't seem to register.  Is it full ?  :(

@Brandon Turner  I tried to sign up but it says the podcast starts in 15 days...

same here, podcast says it starts in 15 days and is for 

HOW TO USE BIGGERPOCKETS TO BECOME A ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTOR

It was wonderful and I am glad I did not miss

Good show! Thanks.

Dag-nappit-- I'm really interested in this topic, Brandon. Will the recorded webinar be available somewhere?

I'd love to attend this, but I'm in Italy for the week and it will be too late in the evening for me. I'd love to listen to the replay, but I am unable to sign up for this one; it's already moved on to the next webinar. Please advise.

Oh no - I missed it!  Will this be available to view at all in the future?

After my first BP webinar, I can't wait for the next! Big ups to you, Brandon!

Brandon, sorry I was not able to attend yesterday's webinar. Can it be accessed via BP's Archives/Resources? Thanks very much! 

To Brandon (& all attendees):

First of all , I enjoyed the webinar. It was useful, easy to follow and a great use of my time. I suspect it was useful not only to me and other beginners, but good for those with more experience as well.

Second, I have seen several asking about availabilty after the live broadcast. The webinar is supposed to be available after about a day to see and watch again. (That may only be for those who registered whether they attended or not.) It is a good reason to go ahead and sign up for the next one, but I would be surprised if there wasn't an opportunity or way for others to get the information or watch the full webinar.

Finally, I did have a few glitches or problems while watching the first 15 minutes of the

(Uh oh. still a newbie on the site. That last post wasn't supposed to post yet!)

One more try...

Finally, I had some issues during the webinar. The first 10 or 15 minutes I had no audio (only the slides). I had a message saying that the webinar was slated to start in 30 minutes even though I could see Brandon's lips moving. And I am still unsure if it was something I did or some other factor that got me full participation in the webinar.

So...

1) Did any one else have similar problems?

2) @Brandon Turner  and the BP staff, I suggest a post, a FAQ or something else explaining how to get help or what to expect when doing a webinar. It wound up being a little off putting and might scare some people off who have less experience with today's new ways to get info or classes. Just a thought.

Thanks for the great opportunity and I will look now to see how I might already sign up for the next webinar or learning session, whatever it may be.

- Kevin

I thought today was the 14th (oops!). I missed the first webinar also. When I go to bigger pockets.com/pages/webinarreplay, I get the one from yesterday. Is there any way to get a replay of the first webinar?

Hey all - this webinar was awesome! 800+ People there! Thanks so much to everyone who came out. 

For those who couldn't sign up - sorry, we switched the page over to the next webinar. But have no fear -  here is the replay! (watch it before Monday - it disappears then!) 

@Rob Gleason  NA Cummins 

Enjoy! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here