[Free BiggerPockets Webinar REPLAY LINK INCLUDED!] How to Buy Small Multifamily Properties

55 Replies

Hey all - on Wednesday at 4:00pm PST (that's 7:00 EST) I'll be hosting another BiggerPockets Webinar! This time, I'm going to be talking about how to invest in small multifamily properties (like duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes.) 

So... um.... wanna come? :)

If so - sign up here -----> I'm Coming! 

So - who's coming?! Comment in this thread if you've signed up! And let me know any questions you might want me to talk about! 

Who's in!? Comment below!

Brandon,

I will be trying my best to come and unless something comes up at work I should be able to make it.  Will we be able to "chat" back and forth during the webinar?   Through a live text based chat?

Looking forward to it!

Very excited to go to this. I'm interested in non-traditional ways to find multifamily houses? Using a realtor & driving for dollars are great methods but what other methods can be used?

Count me in! The last webinar was very insightful.

Anthony Armstrong, Real Estate Agent in TX (#0649864)
(469) 400-0771

I'll be there! 
On the last Webinar, I wasn't able connect correctly, so I'll make sure I get there early to get it right this time ;-)

Love the Podcasts and am learning a lot.

Thanks!!!!

I am a newbie and this will be my first webinar here. Looking forward to it.

I am also a newbie here and this will also be my first Webinar. I'm very excited about it!

Will there be a way to watch a replay of the webinar? I'll be in class tonight and I'll miss it :(

I hope there is a replay available on this since it is something I am thinking about looking at, but it is going to be close if I can make it back by 6:00pm CST.  I have to put in a floor at a new place this afternoon and get it read for the new tenant to move into next week.

@Brandon Turner  

I won't be able to attend but I am really interested in this topic. Will the webinar be recorded and be available to watch later? That would be really helpful.

Originally posted by @Alexander Merritt :

@Brandon Turner  

I won't be able to attend but I am really interested in this topic. Will the webinar be recorded and be available to watch later? That would be really helpful.

I am in the same situation!

Sounds like you should record it if possible for those of us that can't make it. I would love to hear your thoughts on "house hacking" a multi as I will be in the market for that in a few months. I would be on but I am looking at a property at 545

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)

Hey @Brett Roth  - There will be some ability to type but not quite an "open chat." You'll be able to submit questions and such to me ;)

@Frank Coleman  @Paul Ewing  @Alexander Merritt  @Joshua Brandon Crown  

- yep, i'm 80% sure I can record it (every so often something goes wrong with the recording) but I'll definitely try. As long as you are signed up for it, you'll get the replay the next day. 

Thanks all! I'm looking forward to this!

@Brandon Turner  Dang! Really wish I could be there for it then. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. I'll sing up and hope the replay works!

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)
Originally posted by @Alberto De jesus :

Very excited to go to this. I'm interested in non-traditional ways to find multifamily houses? Using a realtor & driving for dollars are great methods but what other methods can be used?

I second Alberto...I'm very interested in learning about non-traditional approaches and also creative financing strategies suitable for multifamily investing (such as...how to structure seller financing). Also Brandon, if you could go over any particulars that may crop up when trying to get conventional financing for multifamily investments (DTI and when rents can be used to reduce DTI, is conventional financing concerned with NOI, etc.)

Thanks,

Kathleen

@Brandon Turner  Would love to attend but unfortunately will be at work til 6 pm. This is perfect for my 2015 goal of purchasing a 4-plex. Any way to get a copy of the slides? 

Thanks,

Jeremy B. 

@Brandon Turner Got excited and replied before I read the thread. Signed up to receive a replay tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Looking forward to it!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.