looking for the chapter on financing real estate investments.

6 Replies

looking for the chapter on financing real estate investments.

Welcome to BP!

It's not a chapter, it's a volume.

Look to several forum topics. :)

thanks,  I was reading the free introductory guide and the chapter on financing kept redirecting me to the forums.  Previous chapter links linked directly to a chapter.  

It seemed like an unintentional glitch

Hey @Chris Mankins can you point me to the right URL where you are getting this error. And what book are you referring to?

sure. Ultimate beginners guid to REI

https://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investin...

Click on any other chapter of the guide and it links to a short essay length intro to the subject. Ckick on Financing your REI and it goes to the forums.

I love the guide, btw, I hope I don't sound ungrateful for the information. 

The Comolete guide is available if you download it in PDF form, which I did.

Thanks!  Chris

by the way Dave, you live in Cebu?  What an incredible place to live!  

Hey @Chris Mankins hmm that's weird. I clicked chapters on the bottom part, where it says 'Jump to Another Chapter:' And all link seems to work fine. Anyhow, hope you are able to read the Beginner's Guide just fine after downloading it.

Also, yes I am from Cebu! Thanks! You've been here? :) 

Lastly, here's a tip in mentioning people who responded on the thread use @? it will show a list of people participating in the thread. So just in case you respond to this, don't forget to mention me. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.