looking for the chapter on financing real estate investments.

6 Replies

looking for the chapter on financing real estate investments.

thanks,  I was reading the free introductory guide and the chapter on financing kept redirecting me to the forums.  Previous chapter links linked directly to a chapter.  

It seemed like an unintentional glitch

sure. Ultimate beginners guid to REI

https://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investin...

Click on any other chapter of the guide and it links to a short essay length intro to the subject. Ckick on Financing your REI and it goes to the forums.

I love the guide, btw, I hope I don't sound ungrateful for the information. 

The Comolete guide is available if you download it in PDF form, which I did.

Thanks!  Chris

by the way Dave, you live in Cebu?  What an incredible place to live!  

Hey @Chris Mankins hmm that's weird. I clicked chapters on the bottom part, where it says 'Jump to Another Chapter:' And all link seems to work fine. Anyhow, hope you are able to read the Beginner's Guide just fine after downloading it.

Also, yes I am from Cebu! Thanks! You've been here? :) 

Lastly, here's a tip in mentioning people who responded on the thread use @? it will show a list of people participating in the thread. So just in case you respond to this, don't forget to mention me. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you