looking for the chapter on financing real estate investments.

Most Popular Reply

Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
11y

Welcome to BP!

It's not a chapter, it's a volume.

Look to several forum topics. :)

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP!

    It's not a chapter, it's a volume.

    Look to several forum topics. :)

  • Denton, TX · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    thanks,  I was reading the free introductory guide and the chapter on financing kept redirecting me to the forums.  Previous chapter links linked directly to a chapter.  

    It seemed like an unintentional glitch

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    11y

    Hey @Chris Mankins can you point me to the right URL where you are getting this error. And what book are you referring to?

    BiggerPockets
  • Denton, TX · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    sure. Ultimate beginners guid to REI

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investin...

    Click on any other chapter of the guide and it links to a short essay length intro to the subject. Ckick on Financing your REI and it goes to the forums.

    I love the guide, btw, I hope I don't sound ungrateful for the information. 

    The Comolete guide is available if you download it in PDF form, which I did.

    Thanks!  Chris

  • Denton, TX · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    by the way Dave, you live in Cebu?  What an incredible place to live!  

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    11y

    Hey @Chris Mankins hmm that's weird. I clicked chapters on the bottom part, where it says 'Jump to Another Chapter:' And all link seems to work fine. Anyhow, hope you are able to read the Beginner's Guide just fine after downloading it.

    Also, yes I am from Cebu! Thanks! You've been here? :) 

    Lastly, here's a tip in mentioning people who responded on the thread use @? it will show a list of people participating in the thread. So just in case you respond to this, don't forget to mention me. :)

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.