I've Been Banned from BP Inbox But No Admin on BP is helping me!

4 Replies

Hello, I've been banned from my using my inbox on BP for months. I was not made aware of any violations but just my inbox was shut down and to 'CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU FEEL THIS IS AN ERROR.' 

I've sent several messages to the admin on BP to help me restore the use of messaging system on BP, and to find out why I was banned in the first place. I've been using BP for a long time and I am a paying member. Despite numerous requests to BP Admin, no one has EVER given me a reason for why I was banned from using my email inbox on BP. This is totally unprofessional. Is BP just getting too big now to care for its members? All I am asking is, "Can someone please respond to my requests?" I am a paying BP member and I would like to use my BP inbox again. I have referred thousands of people to this website.

IF ANYONE WHO IS AN ADMIN ON BP CAN HELP ME? YOUR HELP WOULD BE SINCERELY APPRECIATED! I would like to be able to use my inbox on BP again.

Thank you for any help you can kindly provide.

Calm down, take a deep breath, relax. Everything's gonna be alright 

Can someone tag @Mindy Jensen or @Scott Trench to see if they can help. (I'm mobile so I can't agree them)

Originally posted by @Corey Dutton :

Hello, I've been banned from my using my inbox on BP for months. I was not made aware of any violations but just my inbox was shut down and to 'CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU FEEL THIS IS AN ERROR.' 

I've sent several messages to the admin on BP to help me restore the use of messaging system on BP, and to find out why I was banned in the first place. I've been using BP for a long time and I am a paying member. Despite numerous requests to BP Admin, no one has EVER given me a reason for why I was banned from using my email inbox on BP. This is totally unprofessional. Is BP just getting too big now to care for its members? All I am asking is, "Can someone please respond to my requests?" I am a paying BP member and I would like to use my BP inbox again. I have referred thousands of people to this website.

IF ANYONE WHO IS AN ADMIN ON BP CAN HELP ME? YOUR HELP WOULD BE SINCERELY APPRECIATED! I would like to be able to use my inbox on BP again.

Thank you for any help you can kindly provide.

Corey, 

Send an email to [email protected] they should be able to get everything fixed for you.

I have sent multiple emails. No one is responding to me. I even sent another one today.... ;(

I guess that's what it took. Posting on the forum about my problem. Someone (whoever you are thank you!!) has helped me get access back to my BP inbox. Thank you, whoever you are....!!! ;)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.