Can't produce Rental Property Calculator results

Can't produce Rental Property Calculator results

Lender · Nampa Idaho · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 7 votes
413 Request Entity Too Large

This is the error code I get when trying to compute a new rental property evaluation.

Can someone tell me if I have a problem with my wifi or what the problem might be?  My computer is brand new.

Thanks

Christy Osterkamp

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Nampa Idaho · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    I guess my picture file was too big....answered my own question.

  • Investor · Shakopee, MN · Member since 2014 · 219 posts · 88 votes
    9y

    When in doubt, just buy the property.

    You can't make any money in real estate without a property.

    :-)

  • Lender · Nampa Idaho · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Dan, you rock!  However, I will be a tad more selective:)  I love this new experience!!

  • Buy & Hold Owner · Redlands, CA · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Server error 413 says the input data was larger than the server was prepared to accept.

    EG: input form data was not enforced, but the website only accepted X when the form provided X+++

    The file upload was limited to 10k and the file was 100k

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.