Before and after pics/vidoes of rentals/flips

Before and after pics/vidoes of rentals/flips

Real Estate Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2010 · 30 posts · 0 votes

Just thought it would be motivating to have a subtpoic under success stories, where investors put a video link of their rehabs. Since the majority of members seem to be investors in one form or fashion, thought it would be a good creative way to visually see success through out the deal. I am a visual guy, so I get ideas off of what I see more than what I read. Also, i think everyone could get pretty creative with their vidoes etc. Just a thought...

And if this has already been suggested, I couldn't find it so sorry in advance.

Michael

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 973 posts · 679 votes
    16y

    I think there are several rehabbers who post pictures when their done, just in the success area or rehab area. A few do blogs that may be searchable.

    I just posted pics in my profile, but ill probably do a blog of my next project.

  • Real Estate Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2010 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    Yeah, I've come across a bunch of them in random areas, but I just thought having its own forum would encourage more rehab collages or videos. Thanks
    Marc

  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    16y

    The before photos can be quite horrendous looking; I avoid posting those in order to not scare off the new potential occupants. Go through some REO properties some day to see some before examples.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.