I recently switched brokers, and I've spent more time than I care to admit trying to figure out how to change the company name in my signature. When I go into my profile and click on "Signature Options," I cannot edit what appears there, only select what shows, but I don't know where it's pulling the company information from or how to change it. Any help would be appreciated.
There may be a quicker route but this is how I found it:
1. On the top right next to your pic select "profile" from the drop down menu which will bring you to your profile page.
2. On the profile page click on the name of your current company. This will bring you to your company page.
3. On the right hand side there is small text that says "Edit Profile". Click that and it will bring to the page where you can change your company info.
Thanks @Ryan Murdock . When I click on profile, my current company doesn't show at all! So I don't think this way will work :(
Hmmm...I'm stumped. I can't duplicate the problem on my end. Hopefully someone else chimes in.
Hi @Sharon Tzib . I'll connect with you privately and get this changed.
Thank you @Mindy Jensen !!!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.