Changing the Company Name in Your Profile Signature

Changing the Company Name in Your Profile Signature

Real Estate Broker · Cypress, TX · Member since 2013 · 822 posts · 468 votes

I recently switched brokers, and I've spent more time than I care to admit trying to figure out how to change the company name in my signature. When I go into my profile and click on "Signature Options," I cannot edit what appears there, only select what shows, but I don't know where it's pulling the company information from or how to change it. Any help would be appreciated. 

0Reply
48 views

Most Popular Reply

Ryan MurdockPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

Hmmm...I'm stumped. I can't duplicate the problem on my end. Hopefully someone else chimes in.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ryan MurdockPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Sharon Tzib

    There may be a quicker route but this is how I found it:

    1. On the top right next to your pic select "profile" from the drop down menu which will bring you to your profile page.

    2. On the profile page click on the name of your current company. This will bring you to your company page.

    3. On the right hand side there is small text that says "Edit Profile". Click that and it will bring to the page where you can change your company info.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cypress, TX · Member since 2013 · 822 posts · 468 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Ryan Murdock. When I click on profile, my current company doesn't show at all! So I don't think this way will work :(

  • Ryan MurdockPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Hmmm...I'm stumped. I can't duplicate the problem on my end. Hopefully someone else chimes in.

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    Hi @Sharon Tzib . I'll connect with  you privately and get this changed.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cypress, TX · Member since 2013 · 822 posts · 468 votes
    8y

    Thank you @Mindy Jensen!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.