New member looking to connect with people in Richmond, VA

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 732 posts · 137 votes
    8y

    Welcome to b/p you will like it here. There is a way you can search for people in your state or city if you wanna stay close to home. Good luck here.

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Michael McBee

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 293 posts · 96 votes
    8y

    Hi @Michael McBee

    Welcome to BP and enjoy all they have to offer. I also suggest setting up keyword alerts for locations and topics that interest you. I believe you can do that from your profile screen up top. Best of luck!

  • Realtor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi Jon! Thanks for the welcome and the info. I'll be sure to set up the key word alerts. I see that you're a Real Estate Agent. How long have you been an agent in Richmond?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.